Monday 24 September 2012

Monday

Today my muscles are hurting, I feel like I'm not used to dancing again only because of having two days off. Today I had Ballet, Contemporary, Contemporary technique and Jazz; in Contemp Technique we had to push each others feet into the perfect pointe to make them more flexible, now my ankles feel sooo tired! After I went food shopping and now I'm waiting for the tumble drier to be done.. Not very exciting haha, what is exciting though is that today was the first time I returned my Pfandflasche! I got 1 euro 35 from it :) My flight home for Christmas is also booked! Coming back Saturday 15th December and then going back to Munich on the 5th January :) Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Going to have some green tea and then sleep before tomorrows long day,
night!
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment