Thursday 5 December 2013

A visit from England

On the 1st December something exciting happened (other than opening the first door on my advent calendar).  My sister and her Husband came to visit me for 4 days. Here's a bit of what we got up to!


The Christkindlmarkt at Marienplatz has a Christmas tree that's HUGE! I've never seen one so big! It actually goes up to the roof of the town hall!
 Drinking Mulled wine!


















I stayed at a friends flat as there isn't enough space for all three of us at mine! In the mornings the view from this window was so nice - the photo doesn't really do it justice. You could see the sun rising over the rooftops of Munich.



Getting arty!



Why the long face?


If you want to see more photos, I'm sure my sister Connie will put more photos up on her blog http://hennahaare.blogspot.de/ (they also went to a concentration camp in Dachau and we all went to "KatzenTempel" - a café where you can stroke cats!)
It was lovely having you guys here and thank you for buying so much food and stocking up my fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment