Friday 31 January 2014

Friday

Today is Friday: time for the weekend!!
I did say in my last post that I was going to the gym on Wednesday which, ahem, I never did. I was particularly hungry that day and so instead of going to the gym I went food shopping and went home to cook for myself! Typical I know, but I promised myself that I would go on Friday instead... Which I did! It was a bit busier today (maybe from all the people who join in January?) but it's such a great feeling to be back in the gym and actually doing some exercise - if only making yourself go wasn't so hard!
Tomorrow I'm going to a night flohmarkt (literally translates to "fleamarket" but I can't remember what we call them in England?!). This is in a massive hall and everyone sells their clothes (this one is especially for clothes but you can get ones where you can sell furniture etc). It starts at 5pm till 3am! I've been to them before but this one is bigger so I'm excited to see how it is.
Have a good weekend and a good start to February!

No comments:

Post a Comment