Monday 7 April 2014

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes

I had a leftover apple yesterday and a craving for pancakes...


I love apple pancakes! So easy to make and so yummy - so I'll share the joy by giving you the recipe:
You will need:
For the pancake batter:
1 Egg
150g Flour
250ml Milk
A pinch of salt
For the apples:
2 Apples
Cinnamon
Sugar

Heres what to do!
Make your pancake batter - flour and milk first, then the egg and pinch of salt. I also added 1 teaspoon baking powder yesterday as I've heard people recommend it - all it does is make your pancakes thicker which is your own personal preference if you like them thick or thin!

Slice your apples - the thinner you make them the quicker they'll be done, but I like them a bit thicker!
Sorry for the terrible photo - I think I got too excited and hurried this photo as I was hungry!

 Put oil/butter/margarine in a pan. Dip your apple slices into your batter so they're completely covered and when the pan is hot put them in!

Wait a few minutes and then flip them over


Sprinkle your cinnamon and sugar over them and when they're brown on both sides take them out.


Ta da! Cover them with cinnamon again if you like (I did) and eating them with natural yoghurt is also very yummy; you can literally eat them for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or just for a snack!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment