Monday 7 April 2014

Update

A short post, just to show you I've crocheted my patches together and my blanket is so far looking like this

I'm excited to make it bigger! The advantage to using lots of different types of wool is they all feel different as well, some are softer than others and it's so nice having lots of different materials in one blanket.

And now for something completely unrelated:

On Saturday me and Jorg booked our train to Italy! As I wrote way back in February that we had booked our hotel, we finally got round to booking our train there - as it's cheaper than flying!
We're going in one of those old school trains that you see in the old murder films and in Harry Potter - where you sit in your own little carriage (well it's not completely yours, it seats up to 6 people but me and Jorg have the window seats!) It takes 7 hours to get to Venice and then from there we change and ride with another train for an hour. Then we have to find a bus for a half an hour ride and we're there! Even though we will be travelling for the whole day (we wanted to go at night but it was completely booked) I'm excited anyway, I've never travelled so far by train so I'll let you know how it goes.
Have a good start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment